Your membership helps WildCare offer a complete range of respectful, practical and humane programs that help people to live well with wildlife.
To learn more about native wildlife and to stay in touch with what’s happening at WildCare, visit our Courtyard and museum where you can experience a little bit of nature in the heart of San Rafael. We are open to visitors and members 365 days a year, with daily pool bird feedings at 10:00am and 4:30pm.
Special Member Benefits include:
- Wildlife Alerts on WildCare’s rescue and treatment of the animal patients in our Wildlife Hospital.
- Progress Reports that let you know when to take action.
- WildCare’s print newsletter and online enews, packed with information to support healthy living with wildlife.
- Invitations and updates about WildCare activities, events and presentations you can attend.
- Special early registration and discounts for Terwilliger Nature Education Camps.
- Discounts on WildCare services and merchandise.
- Owl boxes
- WildCare Solutions services
- WildCare clothing and nature education products